Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fwd: Thornburgh 6 Daily Log 12-14-05

--- In Thornburgh5@yahoogroups.com, Martha Thornburgh
<erikandmartha@...> wrote:

Homework: Spelling ABC, Fluency, last day for food for food bank.
Remember to bring photos for power point.

Yesterday I was away at a school in Seattle observing another
program for dyslexic students. Today I have been home sick. Ms.
Termaat has been the sub. She left a good report yesterday.

I will send home Take Home Folders and Progress reports tomorrow.

Just a few reminders.

We will have a gift exchange on Friday. Students who are
interested should bring a gift that cost around $5 that is suitable
for either a boy or a girl.

We will have a class spelling bee tomorrow to determine who will be
in our school bee in January.

Announcements for crews and casts will be tomorrow at 1pm.

Thornburgh 6 Class Page

End Hunger.... Pass it on.


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Shopping
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

--- End forwarded message ---

No comments: