

Homework: Read at home, practice spelling and vocab.
Thanks to Claudia Palomera and Jean Yarrow for coming with us today. We had a wonderful trip to WWU. The goal was to get the kids thinking that college could be in their future. The minute we walked into the first building and saw the cool rock climbing wall, I started hearing comments about this being the school for them. We had a great tour guide who took us on a nice tour of the campus. One of the highlights was the resource room in the SMATE center. There were lots of great hands on Science experiments for the students to explore. Another big highlight was the cafeteria. They loved the food. I am sure that you will hear all about the food.
Photos of this and the Heifer booth will be on the website soon. (Maybe after I have had the chance to have a really nice nap...:)
End Hunger. Pass it on.... www.heifer.org
Thornburgh 6 www.mountvernonschools.org/lincoln/mthornburgh

No comments:
Post a Comment