Homework: Read at Home, Spelling ABC, Fluency, Organize Binder, Return Conference Slip
Scheduled times for conferences were sent home today. I scheduled according to the questionnaires I had received. If I did not have your questionnaire, I just scheduled you for an open time. Please let me know if that time doesn't work and I will try to reschedule.
Cookie Dough is here. Please pick orders up this afternoon.
Today we continued quarterly assessments in reading. After reading, we had a little bit of time to organize our binder. Mrs. Thornburgh gave us list of what should be in our binder. We were able to weed out some of the stuff we have been saving. Hopefully we will have a little more room now. In math we worked on a math check up. We still don't feel real confident with our geometry unit. We will keep working. This afternoon after Library we worked on our projects. We got a lot done. Our boards should be complete tomorrow. As a table group we need to decide on a food to bring for kids to sample at the fair. We will talk more about this tomorrow. The last period of the day we met with Mrs. Johnson's class for a buddy class activity. We went outside and walked around the track with our buddies. We then got to play for a few minutes with our buddies. Some of us really had our hands full but we all were really great role models. Mrs. Thornburgh reminded us that even when we are not with our buddy class, we are still being watched by all the younger kids and we should work at being a good role model at all times.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment